Updated: Oct 19, 2021
4-6 servings 0 Bites/Blue points (1 point for the whole pie!!!)
Calories 101 Fat 4.6g Carbs 25.5g Protein 6g
· 1/2 cup almond milk
· 1 tsp. vanilla extract
· 1/3 cup Swerve brown sugar replacement (can use granulated)
· 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin
· Dash of nutmeg
· 2 tsp. cinnamon
· 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
· 3 eggs
· Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray pie pan with Pam spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients thoroughly. Pour into the prepared pie plate.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Turn oven down to 375° F and bake another 30-40 minutes. Sides are crusty and looks dry.
4. Allow to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
TO MAKE 12 MINI PIES:
· Line a sheet pan with parchment or spray with cooking spray. Line up12 Old El Paso Soft Flour Tortilla Mini Bowls on the sheet pan and portion the pie filling into the tortilla bowls. (OPTIONAL: If concerned about appearance, you can make supports for each mini bowl with foil to make certain they remain more upright.)
· Place in the 400° F oven for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 375° F. If the tortilla bowls are getting too brown on top, cover loosely with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
· After 15 minutes, remove the foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or until cracked and looking mostly set.
· Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the sheet pan about 10 minutes, then move them directly to the cooling rack and allow to cool completely.