Roy’s Light Homemade Cream Cheese
Updated: Aug 27, 2021
Recipe can easily be halved, doubled, or tripled!
Serves 8 0 Bites / Blue Points
Calories 15 Fat 0g Carbs 0.8g Protein 3g
· 1 Cup of Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
· 1/4 tsp salt
· Cheese Cloth OR coffee filters
· Spices of your choosing
1. Line a fine-mesh sieve with 2-3 coffee filters OR with cheesecloth that has been folded into four layers. Place the sieve over a bowl to catch the liquid as it drains.
2. Mix the salt and any spices you’d like to try (chives, garlic powder, cinnamon, etc.) with the yogurt and add this mixture to the lined sieve and cover with plastic wrap.
3. Refrigerate for 2-3 days, draining excess liquid a couple of times.
4. Store in an air-tight container and enjoy!